If you are looking for ABB SNK Range Terminal Blocks, please call us on (800) 894 - 0412 or email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help you find the ABB
ZS6 Terminals that you are looking for at competitive prices. If you are searching for ABB ZS4 Terminals
technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
A Smart Design to Support your daily Connection Challenges - Revitalise your electrical installations.
- High quality finishing
Improve marking visibility from any direction
- Asymmetrical design offers the best visibility from any direction
- +20 % Marking surface : up to 8 digits
Facilitate your rail assembly process
- Asymmetrical shape
- Locking pin: quick and easy locking of up to ten blocks in position at a time
Smooth your connections process
- Engineered conductor entry
- One or two conductors
- Conductors with or without ferrules
Facilitate maintenance operations
- Terminals can be individually removed from a terminal assembly equipped with markers
- Handwriting possible
ABB screw clamp technology benefits from 50 years of experience Billions of our screw clamps have been
manufactured and are used worldwide every day Qualified for Worldwide Markets and Applications.
Find your Preferred Marking Solution from our Universal Range
- ABB automatic printing solutions
- ABB pre-printed solutions
- Manual marking solutions
Optimize your Products Identification - User friendly and reliable markers
- Quick strip mounting
- Easy removal of one terminal block from its terminal assembly: markers become independent after strip mounting.
- Markers remain on terminal blocks in any situation (vibrations, shocks etc.).
- Excellent withstand of the printing with ABB marking system solutions.
Easy marking operations for moderate use
- Marking with Self Adhesive sTrips (SAT) printable on any desktop printers : laser and inkjet
- Universal Marker Holders (UMH) installed on terminal blocks, compatible with most of the wire markers available on the
- Handwriting for maintenance operations.
Make Savings where it Counts
- Save on installation space
- Up to 20% size reduction of terminal assembly
- Same performance, smaller spacing : still compliant with the latest version of the IEC 60947-7-1 standard
Reduce your inventory cost - Significant reduction of part numbers to manage:
- Less terminal blocks and accessories needed to do your electrical installation
- Number of units per pack suited to the usage
Reduce marking cost
- With pre-printed marker cards and strip mounting.
- Zero investment possible using your current tools:
- Adhesive hand label printer
- Desktop printers
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho USA stocks some ABB
entrelec terminal block products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct ZS10 terminal blocks for
your application in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Whether we have ZS16 terminals in stock in Boise, Idaho USA or
need to get them from ABB entrelec; Clearwater Tech can get ZS35 terminals to you fast and save you some
money! It will be very helpful if you have the ZS70 terminal block part numbers ready, then our sales
representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for ABB ZS95 terminal blocks that you are
looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for ABB ZS4-R1 terminal blocks, our application engineers
will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.