ABB Low Voltage
SNK series terminal blocks can be used worldwide in all types of industrial and commercial applications. All our products have CB, UL and CSA third party certificates delivered by independent laboratories. SNK series products are developed and qualified in accordance with the following international standards: IEC 60947-1, IEC 60947-7-1, IEC 60947-7-2, IEC 60947-7-3, UL 1059, CSA C22.2 n°158-10.
Thanks to their 1000 V rating per IEC 60947-7-1, SNK terminal blocks are ideally suited for use in solar equipment.
All SNK series products are suited to trackside fixed equipment. For the more demanding environment of rolling stock applications, PI-Spring has been successfully tested in accordance with IEC 61373 requirements to resist high vibration and shock conditions (multi-axial waves, acceleration). The plastic material used is compliant with the flammability, smoke toxicity and opacity severe requirements of the traction segment and can be classified I2F2 per NF F 16-101 and NF F 16-102 standards; HL3 R22 per EN 45 545 standard and V0 per UL94 standard. It complies with NFPA 130 per ASTM E 162 and ASTM E 662 standards tests and with FR238.103 and BSS 7239 standards. The IRIS certificate guarantees the respect of international railway industry requirements.
If you are looking for ABB CP-ASI/2.8 Power Supplies, please call us on (800) 894 - 0412 or email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help you find the ABB PI-spring terminal blocks that you are looking for at competitive prices. If you are searching for ABB screw clamp terminal blocks technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
- Smart connection : the ABB PI-Spring technology allows 50% faster connection time & reduced effort and conductor preparation time
- The ABB screw clamp technology eliminates the need for retightening campaigns
- Smart logisitics : PI-Spring and screw clamp ranges share the same accessories reducing inventory by up to 50%
- Selection and installation process is faster thanks to optimized accessories and direct plug-in functions
- Smart Design : avoid mounting and wiring errors thanks to SNK asymmetrical design and flat and visible marking area
- Excellent marker visibility thanks to the exclusive top marking location
SNK series is certified IEC Ex in accordance with IEC 60079-0 and IEC 60079-7 (increased safety "Exe") world international standards for products used in explosive atmospheres. In order to serve specific local market requirements, some SNK products have additional local certifications such as: ATEX, UL hazardous Locations or BR-Ex SNK products have successfully passed toughest tests like the thermal endurance test: 2 weeks in hot environment at 95 °C (+90% RH) followed by 2 weeks at 125 °C and one day cold environment test (-65 °C). This proves the high mechanical performances of the SNK products.
- Functions & solutions : feed-through, ground, disconnect, fuse, single to triple deck, test & measurement, marshalling
- Exclusive with SNK series: end sections and circuit separators fit several types and sizes of blocks
- Convenient double central channels allow multiconfigurations: jumpering, testing and measuring
- Time & stock saving with plug-in insulated jumpers, cuttable and available up to 50 poles
- Flat marking surface allows the use of marker cards, labels or pre-marking by hand
- Save installation time with our snap on screwless ground terminal blocks,end stops, plugs and jumpers
SNK products have proven their performance by successfully passing tests required for the most extreme conditions. (eg: salt mist, damp or dry heat and cold environments) per IEC 60068 standards. In order to serve the worldwide marine markets requirements, SNK products have the following Marine certifications: BV Marine, DNV, RINA, RMRS.
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some ABB Products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct PI-spring terminals for your application in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Whether we have screw clamp terminals in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to get them from ABB; Clearwater Tech can get SNK series terminal blocks to you fast and save money! It will be very helpful if you have the pluggable terminals part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for ABB pluggable terminal blocks that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for ABB SNK series terminals, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
Marathon Power Blocks
Marathon Special Products studded power blocks are part of our traditional NEMA style offering. These power blocks provide studs, or a combination of bare wire terminals with the stud, to terminate crimp lugs or bus bar to our power blocks to splice or distribute power. Marathon Special Products has been an industry leader for supplying power blocks in North America since 1955. We have achieved this by providing one of the broadest
The Powerful Output of the MICROOPTO SOLENOID switches 10 A at 55 °C. The product can be used worldwide thanks to international approvals: CE, cULus and GL. The error controlled output monitors short-circuts and, if necessary, switched off; a potential-free signalling contact provides feedback to the control system - the system can be shut down in a controlled manner for error rectification.