The 101 Series AdaptaLight Stackable Beacon is a unique audible-visual signaling device that
can contain up to 5 light modules and a pulsating horn in a single "stack". It is for heavy-duty use in locations
where visibility over longer distances is required. All modules are gasketed. The base of the AdaptaLight
Stackable Beacon contains a pulsating horn rated at 85 dB at 10 feet. The horn can be operated as a sixth
independent signal or in conjunction with any one of the light modules. The steady-on modules provide a constant
visual signal. They are ideal for start/stop functions, on/off process or continuous duty visual signaling
The flashing modules command immediate attention, while the steady-on module is ideal for
indicating a normal status. Applications include signaling of equipment malfunction.
If you are looking for Edwards Signaling 101 Series Stack Lights, please call us on
(844) 331-9374 or email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our
best to help you find the 101 series stacklights that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible.
If you are searching for 101 series stacklight technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or
product selection guide page links.
The strobe modules are ideal for high ambient light areas. They can effectively signal urgent
status changes when used in conjunction with the incandescent or LED light modules. The LED modules are best for
applications where long life is a requirement.
- LED, Incandescent, Halogen and Strobe light source
- Steady-on, flashing or multi-mode (flashing or steady-on)
- Base unit includes a pulsating horn, 95dB at 1 meter/85dB at 10 feet
- Option for panel or conduit mounting
- Can be mounted for use in indoor or outdoor applications (lens facing up for outdoor use).
- Designed for 4" octagonal box mounting
The 101XBRM (XTRA-BRITE) LED beacons are supplied in steady-on mode, and offer field-selectable
flash patterns that include Ultra-Flash (random flash pattern) or 65 flashes per minute modes.
The AdaptaLight can be direct or ½" NPT conduit pipe mounted in non-hazardous dust and
weatherproof applications. For indoor applications, it may be vertically mounted with lenses facing either up or
down. For weatherproof installation, the unit must be mounted vertically with lenses facing up. They may also be
corner mounted using the Cat. No. CBR, corner mount bracket, or wall mounted, using the Cat. No. WBR, wall mount
- Available in 12V DC, 24V DC or 120V AC
- Option for panel or conduit mounting
- PLC Compatible
- Six gasketed modules:
- steady-on or flashing incandescent
- steady-on or flashing halogen
- dual-mode steady-on/Ultra-Flash (random) or flashing LED
- Stackable in any combination or color
- Base unit comes with 85 dB pulsating horn
- LED modules immune to shock and vibration
- Module rearrangement requires no wiring; screw terminals in base for field wiring
- Electrical interconnection between modules is through solid copper busses
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some
Edwards Signaling products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct 101 series stackable beacons
for your application in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Whether we have 101XBRM beacon in stock in Boise, Idaho or
need to ship direct from Edwards Signaling to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get 101 beacon to you fast and
save money! It will be very helpful if you have 101XBRM series stackable beacons part numbers ready, then our
sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for 101 series stack lights that you
are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for 101XBRM stack lights, our application
engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as