The FRENIC-HVAC Product Platforms are engineered to provide the specific characteristics that are required to control AC Motors in HVAC Applications.
The designs feature power platforms that are renowned in the industrial field for their reliability and add Control Functionality specifically needed in the HVAC products.
The FRENIC-HVAC Combination VFD is a packaged drive solution in a UL Type 1 or Type 12 enclosure designed for indoor HVAC applications.
Wall-mount panels must be mounted to a surface that is capable of supporting the weight of the panel. The OPC-ETH multiprotocol communication interface provides Ethernet-based network connectivity to Fuji FRENIC-MEGA and FRENIC-HVAC adjustable speed drives.
The FRENIC-HVAC Combination VFD must be connected to an input power source, a motor (output power), ground, and control may be local or by using remote devices such as switches, potentiometers, etc.
If you are looking for FUJI Electric FRENIC-HVAC Combination Drives, please call us at (800) 894-0412 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help you find the FUJI FRENIC-HVAC Combination VFDs that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for FUJI Electric FRENIC-HVAC Combination inverters technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
- UL/NEMA Type 1 or Type 12 enclosure - "slim-type" design
- Non-fusible input disconnect with padlockable through-the-door operator handle mechanically i nterlocked with the enclosure cover/door (motor branch circuit protection required and to be provided by others), also available is an optional input circuit breaker with padlockable through-the-door operator handle mechanically interlocked with the enclosure cover/door
- DC link reactor integral for improved power factor and harmonic mitigation up to 60 HP at 208/230V and 125 HP at 460 & 575V. External mounted within the enclosure for larger sizes.
- Integral EMC filter compliant with IEC/EN61800-3-12
- VFD mounted keypad with backlit LCD for drive set-up, troubleshooting, local operation control, maintenance indication, and operational indication. Keypad displays engineering units for easy-to-understand information.
- Keypad functions as a copy unit
- 0 to 10Vdc or 0/4 to 20mA customer supplied analog input for speed reference
- 0 to 10Vdc or 0/4 to 20mA analog output for indication (programmable)
- Run, Enable, and Fireman Override inputs
- Optional damper control output contacts
- Drive Run and Fault status output contacts
- Real Time Clock (RTC) function with alarm history for the last 10 alarms
- Enhanced automatic energy savings, reduces power consumption of both the motor and VFD
- Power consumption data available via VFD keypad
- Built-in PID control with sleep function & auto-tuning
- "Catch-a-spinning motor" functionality available
- Built-in communications user selectable between Modbus RTU, Metasys N2, or BACnet, with additional communication drive options including; LonWorks and EtherNet [including Modbus/TCP & BACnet/IP]
- UL Listed assembly per UL-508A
- Air Handling Units (Supply & Return Fans)
- Exhaust Fans
- Cooling Tower Fans
- Condenser Fans
- Chilled Water Pumps
- Hot Water Pumps
- Pressure Boosting Pumps
- Energy Savings
- CO2 Emission Reduction
- Reduce Mechanical System Stress
- Ambient Noise Reduction
- Low Harmonic Distortion
- Out-of-the-Box Solution
- Simple & Quick Installation
- Easy Start-up
- 3-Year Standard Warranty
Whether we have FUJI Electric VFDs in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from Fuji Electric Corp. of America (FECOA) to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get FUJI Electric inverters to you fast and save you some money! Please go to Ordering Guide page link to see all available drives in the US. Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse stocks some FUJI Electric inverter products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct FUJI FRENIC-HVAC Combination series drives in the USA, Canada, or Mexico. It will be very helpful if you have the FRENIC inverter part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for FUJI FRENIC-HVAC Combination series inverters that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for FUJI FRENIC-HVAC combination series VFDs, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The System Drive is designed with high-tech features built in. The VSD is fitted with Plug & Play technology and can automatically recognize and set accessories. Designed for exclusively industrial or professional use is available in power ratings from 1.1 to 2,000 kW. New generation of WEG frequency inverters for high power ratings, consisting of power units fed through a 6 or 12 pulse input retifier with line voltage from 380 to 690V.
The Terminal Blocks of SNK series can be used worldwide in all types of industrial and commercial applications. All our products have CB, UL and CSA third party certificates delivered by independent laboratories. All SNK series products are suited to trackside fixed equipment. For the more demanding environment of rolling stock applications, PI-Spring has been successfully tested in accordance with IEC 61373 requirements to resist high