Hitachi America, Ltd. is one of the leading suppliers of AC variable frequency drives (industrial inverters) that are utilized for an array of applications in the Americas. Hitachi industrial AC variable frequency drives are equipped with several advanced features, and deliver unprecedented performance, reliability, and flexibility. Hitachi holds deep expertise in manufacturing new generation AC variable frequency drives that offer high level functionality and accuracy.
The Hitachi NE-S1 is our economical and simple to use speed control inverter solution in the popular HP range of 1/2 to 3 hp. The NE-S1 is designed with both OEMs and System Integrators needs in mind with its ultra-compact design, and pre-configured for out of the box integration in most applications.
If you are looking for Hitachi NE-S1 Series Drives, please call us on (800) 894 - 0412 or email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help you find the Hitachi NES1-004SB inverter that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Hitachi NES1-007SB VFD technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
Among the smallest form-factors in their category:
- 43% smaller than equivalent X200 (0.2 kW)
- Side-by-side installation to save panel space
Following are some of the features of the Hitachi NE-S1 Series AC Variable Speed Drives:
- Pre-configured parameters
- Optional field installed operator display
- 3 wire Start Stop compatible
- RS-485 Modbus RTU standard
- PID, Logic and time delay functions built in
- Energy saving function standard
- CE/UL/cUL/c-Tick approvals
- Optional door mounted operator display
- Loss of signal protection
- Sink or Source input compatible
Run/Stop/Reset is integrated in one button for simple operation. Full-function attachable operator available as an option. Customization for specific applications is available. Optimal performance for energy saving applications such as fans and pumps. RS485 Modbus-RTU Communication port is standard.
- Conformity to CE/UL/c-UL/c-Tick
- Compatible to both sink and source logic as standard - Logic input is compatible with both sink and source logic.
Automatic energy saving function is implemented to minimize energy consumption.
- Arithmetic and delay functions - Arithmetic operation and delay functions can simplify external hardware.
- Keypad / Terminal switching - Source of frequency and run commands can be selected via intelligent terminal.
- 2nd motor function - Settings for 1st and 2nd motor can be selected via intelligent input.
- Three-wire Operation function - Momentary contact for RUN and STOP can be utilized.
- Analog Input Disconnection Detect Function - When wire for analog signal to command frequency is cut, pre-assigned signal can be output.
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some Hitachi Industrial products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct NES1-015SB VFD for your application in the Pacific Northwest USA. We can proudly say that we carry more NES1-002LB inverter in stock than any other Hitachi Industrial distributors in the Pacific Northwest region. Whether we have NES1-004LB drive in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to get them from Hitachi; Clearwater Tech can get Hitachi NES1-007HB inverters to you fast and save money! It will be very helpful if you have the Hitachi NES1-004HB drives part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for Hitachi NES1-015HB VFD that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for Hitachi Industrial NES1-022HB drives, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The TD Series is a digitally programmable solid state reduced voltage soft starter. Its six SCR design features a voltage/current ramp with an anti-oscillation circuit for smooth load acceleration. The SCRs are sized to withstand starting currents of 500% for 60 seconds (compared to 350% for 30 seconds from other manufacturers). The TD Series features smooth, stepless ramp control which reduces motor inrush current
The Active Front-End (AFE) Unit is bi-directional (regenerative) power converter (supply unit) for the front-end of a common DC bus drive line-up. An external LCL fi lter is used at the input. This unit is suitable in applications where a low level of mains harmonics and high power factor are required. Fuses, LCL fi lters, pre-charging rectifi ers and resistors need to be ordered and specified separately.