Hitachi America, Ltd. is one of the leading suppliers of AC variable frequency drives (industrial inverters) that are utilized for an array of applications in the Americas. Hitachi industrial AC variable frequency drives are equipped with several advanced features, and deliver unprecedented performance, reliability, and flexibility. Hitachi holds deep expertise in manufacturing new generation AC variable frequency drives that offer high level functionality and accuracy.
The WJ200 inverter drive features state-of-the-art circuitry and components to provide high performance. The housing footprint is exceptionally small, given the size of the corresponding motor. The WJ200 product line includes more than a dozen inverter models to cover motor sizes from 1/8 horsepower to 20 horsepower, in either 240VAC or 480VAC power input versions.
The design in Hitachi inverters overcomes many of the traditional trade-offs between speed, torque and efficiency. The performance characteristics are:
- High starting torque of 200% at 0.5Hz
- Continuous operation at 100% torque within a 1:10 speed range (6/60Hz / 5/50Hz) without motor derating.
- Fan has ON/OFF selection to provide longer life for cooling fan.
If you are looking for Hitachi WJ200 AC Drives, please call us on (800) 894 - 0412 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help you find the Hitachi WJ200 Inverters that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Hitachi WJ200 VFD technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
The main features are:
- 200V and 400V class, 0.1 to 15kW inverters having dual rating
- US or EU versions available
- EzSQ (simple programming function) integrated
- Built-in RS485 MODBUS RTU as standard, other FieldBus optional
- New current suppressing function
- Sixteen programmable speed levels
- PID control adjusts motor speed automatically to maintain a process variable value
- Password protection to avoid unexpected parameter change
A full line of accessories from Hitachi is available to complete your motor application:
- Integrated USB port for PC communication
- Digital remote operator keypad
- Integrated brake chopper
- EMC filter (footprint type C1) optional
- Conformity to global standards - CE, UL, c-UL, c-Tick approvals.
- Sink / source logic is standard - Logic input and output terminal can be configured for sink or source logic.
- Wide input power voltage range - Input voltage 240V for 200V class and 480V for 400V class as standard.
Pursuit of Ease of Use
- Easy sequence [EzSQ] programming function
- Safe stop function (planning)
- Password function
- Network compatibility & External ports
- Ease of wiring
- Easy to maintain
- Side-by-side installation
Ease of Maintenance
- Long life time components (Design life time 10 years or more)
- Life time warning function
- Easy-removable cooling fan
- Micro surge voltage suppress function (Patent registered)
- EU RoHS compliant
- Improvement of environment
Various Versatile Functions
- Dual rating
- Watt-hour monitor
- Output monitoring (2 terminals)
- Built-in BRD circuit
- EzCOM (Peer-to-Peer communication)
- Flexible display functions
WJ200 Series Options & Accessories
The following options and accessories are available for the WJ200 family of idustrial inverters (unless otherwise noted).
- SJ-DG Digital Input Option Board - Provides 16 digital inputs to allow the inputting of speed reference, acceleration or deceleration rate, or other parameters by means of a 16-bit digital input value from a PLC, for example.
- SJ-FB Feedback Option Board (SJ700 Only) - receives feedback pulses from a digital encoder on the motor. This board is required for full vector control mode and for master/follower (electronic gearing) operation.
Please use The Ordering Guide page link to pick out the appropriate model number for your application.
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some Hitachi Industrial products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct WJ200-004SF constant torque drive for your application in the USA, Canada & Mexico. Whether we have WJ200-015SF reduced torque inverter in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from Hitachi warehouse (Tarrytown, NY) to any USA cities, Clearwater Tech can get WJ200-022LF closed loop control inverters to you fast and save money! It will be very helpful if you have the WJ200-037LF variable frequency drives part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a price and availability quote for WJ200-022HF variable speed VFD that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for WJ200-040HF AC drives, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The RS D8-I & RS D-U Digital to Analog converters are used to convert digital signals to analogue signals. They are used for converting 8-bit digital signals into analogue current or voltage signals. All modules are equipped with a hold function i.e. the instantaneous output value remains constant even when the input values change. A/D converters convert analogue signals into digital signals. They are used to convert standardised
Fuji Electric's FRENIC-Multi series provides outstanding performance for both single-phase and three-phase applications. Available in multiple configurations to support 1/8 HP up to 20 HP AC variable frequency VFDs. FRENIC-Multi provides simple operation and connection, reduced noise effects, and optimal control. The precision control of Fuji Electric inverters allows AC drives to operate at an optimal speed throughout your application,