- Three position functionality (OFF - ON - OFF) as required for manual robotic control
- Positive action contacts "On" (position 2) to "Off" (position 3) ensure no contact welding (per EN
60947-5-1 / IEC60947-5-1)
- Contacts will not close when released from "Off" (pos. 3) to "Off" (pos. 1) (per IEC60204-1 ; 22.214.171.124)
- Removable strain relief included
- Optional E-Stop built in
- 2 OFF-ON-OFF contacts plus either a monitoring or E-Stop contact
- IP66 degree of protection (watertight)
- Meets relevant ANSI RIA robotics standards
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some
IDEC products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct IDEC HE1G-L enabling switch for your
application in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
Whether we have HE1G grip switch in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from
IDEC IZUMI to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get IDEC HE1G-L light force grip switches to you fast!
It will be very helpful if you have the HE1G basic enabling switch part numbers ready, then
our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for IDEC HE1G-L enabling switch
that you are looking for in seconds.
If you do not have the part numbers for HE1G enabling switch, our application engineers will
be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.