If you are looking for IDEC HS7A Series Interlock Switches, please call us on
(844) 331-9377 or email us at
email@example.com we will do our best to
help you find the IDEC IZUMI HS7A-DMP safety switch that you are looking for at the most competitive prices
possible. If you are searching for IDEC HS7A-DMC safety switch technical information (data-sheets) please use the
datasheets or product selection guide page links.
- Compact rectangular 25 x 88 x 13 mm
- 1NO+2NC, or 2NO+1NC contacts
- Models with 2m, 5m, and 10 cable length
- Models with LED indicator
- Up to 36 sets can be connected
- IP67 protection
Compact Magnetic Safety Switches (HS7A-DMC Series)
At just 7 x 16 x 51 (mm), the HS7A-DMC safety switches work well in combination with our
safety relay modules, making them the smallest Category 4 device in the market.
3-contact Magnetic Safety Switches (HS7A-DMP Series)
The HS7A-DMP interlock safety switches have up to three contacts and provide a high-quality,
space-saving product at a competitive price. The auxiliary contacts enable PLCs to monitor the door status as
operation signals can be read directly by controllers.
HS7A-DMP Non-contact magnetic safety interlock switches perform the same functions as standard
mechanical safety interlock switches, but are designed to be used in applications where non contact is desired
between the switch and its actuating key. It's also being used where space is at a premium. The slim profile
makes it easy to mount in locations out of the way of personnel and machine operation, reducing the possibility
of damage or misalignment.
Applications where non-contact magnetic switches can be used:
- Food & beverage and pharmaceutical applications require that no contaminants be trapped in or around
- A precise door guide is not possible
- Applications demanding zero operating force, such as lightweight or plexiglass doors, where cracking or
breakage is possible with standard mechanical safety interlocks. Non-contact devices have no inherent
- When there are alignment issues with the switch and actuating keys of mechanical safety interlock
- Machine doors are subjected to heavy vibration
- Wash down applications where a standard mechanical safety interlock switch would be more difficult to
clean, especially in the actuating key receptacle.
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some
IDEC products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct IDEC HS7A-DMP interlock switch for your
application in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
Whether we have HS7A-DMC interlock switch in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from
IDEC IZUMI to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get IDEC HS7A safety switches to you fast!
It will be very helpful if you have the HS7A magnetic switch part numbers ready, then our sales
representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for IDEC HS7A-DMC safety switch that you are
looking for in seconds.
If you do not have the part numbers for HS7A-DMP interlock switch, our application engineers
will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.