(800) 894-0412 (888) 723-4773 (Fax)
LEESON NEMA Frame SCR Rated DC Motors
High voltage permanent magnet LEESON DC motors are typically used with an SCR (thyristor) controller in
applications requiring adjustable speed and constant torque throughout the speed range. They are also widely used in applications
requiring dynamic braking or adjustable speed/reversing capabilities.
- Unique brush holder design provides easy access to brushes and integral constant pressure brush/spring assembly for
- Large over-sized brushes assure longer brush life. Heavy-duty, stamped steel, bolt-on base.
- Rugged die cast aluminum endshields with cast iron bearing inserts. Permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings.
If you are looking for LEESON DC Motors, please call us on
(800) 894 - 0412 or email us at
will do our best to help you find the LEESON DC Motors that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are
searching for LEESON DC Motor technical information (data-sheets) please use the
LEESON Data Sheets OR
Product Selection Guide page links.
LEESON NEMA Frame Low Voltage DC Motors
Low voltage permanent magnet DC motors are suitable for installations having battery or solar powered
operations, or generator supplied low voltage DC.
- Heavy-duty, stamped steel, bolt-on base (removable).
- NEMA C face mounting flange at no additional cost.
- High strength rolled steel frame.
- Rugged die cast aluminum endshields with steel bearing inserts.
- Permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings.
- May be converted to NEMA 48 frame base dimensions or NEMA 42/48 frame C face dimensions.
LEESON Sub-FHP Parallel Shaft DC Gearmotors
Precision subfractional horsepower LEESON DC permanent magnet motors designed for use with full wave
nonfiltered SCR controls for adjustable speed applications requiring dynamic braking and constant torque throughout the speed
- Compact space saving designs. Ball bearings.
- Long-life brushes for demanding applications.
- Brushes easily replaced without disassembly of the motor.
- Standard mounted conduit box on 31 and 34 frame models simplifies connections.
LEESON Fractional HP & Integral Gearmotors
Start with a 600 Series IRONMAN or 500 Series Bravo Worm Gear Reducer.
Then add one of LEESON's dozens of NEMA C face DC motors to produce a performance-matched Gear+Motor package.
Listings of off-the-shelf Gear+Motors using LEESON DC motors combined with IRONMAN general-purpose and
WASHGUARD washdown-duty reducers. These ratings have been pre-selected and assembled to provide a variety of torque and output
speed combinations that meet many general industrial gearmotor needs. They are ready for immediate shipment, saving you time and
LEESON IEC DC Motors
These metric dimensioned motors are built to IEC 34-1 electrical and mechanical standards. The IEC 63 and
smaller frames are stocked with an integral B5 flange or B14 face less base. An optional B3 rigid base kit is available.
A unique modular approach for IEC 71 frame and larger allows LEESON Metric IEC DC Motor to be field modified to
B3 rigid base mounted construction, B5 flange mounted or B14 face mounted construction using conversion kits. Please note that one
or more of the mounting kits must be used with IEC motors of these frame sizes.
LEESON WASHGUARD DC Motors
Designed specifically to meet the demanding sanitation requirements of the pharmaceutical, food processing,
and beverage industries. LEESON WASHGUARD DC Motors are also ideal in clean room and severe chemical-processing applications
involving frequent washdown with nitric acid and caustic lye. In fact, WASHGUARD All-Stainless Motors include IEEE 841
severe-duty features right out of the box.
- All exterior components are 300-series stainless steel.
- Nothing on the exterior of the motor is painted or coated in any way.
- All sealing components are Viton for superior chemical resistance.
- Full fact nameplate is laser etched on the motor frame, no separately attached nameplate to trap dirt or
- Endshields are O-ring sealed to the frame.
- Double lip shaft seals on both ends of TEFC motors (shaft end only on TENV motors).
- Removable hydrophobic breathers in opposite shaft endbell and conduit box equalize pressure without allowing moisture to
- Double-sealed bearings are pre-lubricated with moisture-resistant high-temperature grease for long life.
- Interior coatings applied to armature and frame/magnet assemble protect against corrosion.
- Easy to clean construction is BISSC Certified for bakery applications.
LEESON NEMA Frame Custom DC Motors & Gearmotors
LEESON's DC application engineering staff is experienced in a wide variety of applications and is available
to assist you in the design and development of the motor best suited to your needs and wants. Usually a prototype is produced
for test and evaluation on the application before production quantities.
LEESON is a leading manufacturer of application specific "customerized" AC and DC motors and gearmotors. In
fact, about 50% of LEESON's production is dedicated to serving the custom motor requirements of a wide variety of OEM's
manufacturing machinery for industrial and commercial use. Reasonable custom production lots, combined with LEESON's DIT,
Delivery in Time Program, can tailor shipments to your production needs.
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some LEESON Products (LEESON DC Motors
NEMA Frame SCR Rated IEC Metric Explosion-Proof Washguard Sub-Fractional Horsepower Low Voltage Stainless Steel DC Gearmotors
Distributors) enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct LEESON Electric DC Motor for your application in the USA
(Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa
Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New
Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South
Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington Washington D.C. West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming), Canada
Whether we have LEESON DC Motors in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from LEESON to any USA
cities (New York Los Angeles Chicago Houston Philadelphia Phoenix San Diego Dallas San Antonio Detroit San Jose Indianapolis
San Francisco Columbus Austin Baltimore Milwaukee Boston Washington El Paso Seattle Denver Charlotte Fort Worth Portland
Oklahoma City Tucson New Orleans Las Vegas Cleveland Long Beach Albuquerque Kansas City Fresno Virginia Beach Atlanta Sacramento
Oakland Mesa Tulsa Omaha Minneapolis Honolulu Colorado Springs St. Louis Wichita Santa Ana Pittsburgh Arlington Cincinnati
Anaheim Toledo Buffalo St. Paul Corpus Christi Aurora Raleigh Newark Lexington Fayette Anchorage Louisville Riverside
Bakersfield Stockton Birmingham Jersey City Norfolk Baton Rouge Hialeah Lincoln Greensboro Plano Rochester Glendale Akron
Garland Madison Fort Wayne Fremont Scottsdale Montgomery Shreveport Lubbock Chesapeake Mobile Des Moines Grand Rapids Richmond
Yonkers Spokane Augusta Glendale Tacoma Irving Huntington Beach Arlington Modesto Durham Boise Winston Salem);
Clearwater Tech can get LEESON Motors to you fast and save money!
It will be very helpful if you have the LEESON DC Motor part numbers ready, then our sales
representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for LEESON DC Motors that you are looking for in seconds.
If you do not have the part numbers for LEESON DC Motors, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part
numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.