If you are looking for Marathon Studded Power Blocks, please call us at
(800) 894-0412 or email us at
email@example.com we will do
our best to help you find the stud power blocks that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible.
If you are searching for stud power block technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product
selection guide page links.
- 115 - 1680 amps
- 600 volts AC/DC (UL)
- Flexible stranded wire compliant
- Multiple wire rating - refer to data sheets for details
- Base, black thermoplastic or phenolic
- Insulator temp-ratings
- Thermoplastic: 1250C (2570F) - UL RTI
- Phenolic: 1500C (3020F) - UL RTI
- Flammability, UL 94 V-0
- Mounting: panel mountable, 132 series is also DIN mountable
- See chart for product specific approvals listed
- UL recognized file no. XCFR2.E62806 (UL 1059)
- CSA certified file no. LR19766 (CSA C22-2 No. 158)
- CE (Component IEC 60947-7-1)
- RoHS compliant (all)
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho USA stocks
some Marathon products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct studded power blocks in the
USA, Canada and Mexico.
Whether we have stud power block in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from Marathon
to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get studded power blocks to you fast and save you some money!
It will be very helpful if you have the stud power blocks part numbers ready, then our sales
representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for studded power block that you are
looking for in seconds.
If you do not have the part numbers for stud power block, our application engineers will be
able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.