The ADC Series connects up to eight 4-20 mA looppowered analog sensors, or up to eight separately powered 4-20 mA output sensors, or up to four of each.
This will produce a digital signal representing 0-100% of each sensor output. It is the perfect solution for photovoltaic power production system monitoring.
The ADC converter allows for individually-ranged devices to interface with the industry standard Modbus RTU serial protocol.
If you are looking for NK Technologies ADC Series Signal Converters, please call us on (800) 894 - 0412 or email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help you find the NK ADC1-420-120-MOD-DIN converter that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Neilsen Kuljian ADC2-420-120-MOD-DIN converter technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
- Photovoltaic Power Production
- Measure current output accuratley using a sensor sized appropriately.
- Measure current from a panel and after the combiner with the same device.
- Measure voltage output, temperature, or any parameter sensor 4-20 mA output.
- Machine Control - Combine several analog signals into a single Modbus address to enable web viewing of data.
- SCADA System - Report and record current, voltage, power, pressure, frequency and flow by using existing sensors but adding network communication easily.
- Eight Points of Data
- Convert up to eight 4-20 mA sensor outputs using a single network address.
- Sensor loop power is supplied by the converter: No DC power supply is required.
- Models for 8 loop powered (2-wire) and 8 externally powered (4-wire) or 4 of each type.
- Fast and Easy Installation - DIN rail mounted converter with finger-safe terminals clearly marked for field installation speed.
- Application Versatility - Convert any standard sensor output to Modbus RTU digital network format.
- Choice of Power Supplies - ADC converter can be factory set for 120 VAC, 240 VAC or 24 VDC power supplies.
- Communication Baud Rate Choices - Field selectable 9600 or 19200 baud rate speeds.
Use any 4-20 mA output sensor as an input to the NK Technologies ADC analog-to-Modbus converter: Current, voltage, temperature, or any parameter that the application calls for. With the digital Modus output scaled for zero (4 mA) to 100 percent (20 mA) the signal will represent whatever you may need to measure.
|ADC1-420-120-MOD-DIN||Eight 4-20 mA loop-powered input channels 4-20 mA inputs 120 VAC Modbus RTU DIN rail mounting|
|ADC2-420-120-MOD-DIN||Four loop-powered, four external powered (4-wire) 4-20 mA inputs 120 VAC Modbus RTU DIN rail mounting|
|ADC3-420-120-MOD-DIN||Eight external-powered inputs 4-20 mA inputs 120 VAC Modbus RTU DIN rail mounting|
|ADC1-420-240-MOD-DIN||Eight 4-20 mA loop-powered input channels 4-20 mA inputs 240 VAC Modbus RTU DIN rail mounting|
|ADC2-420-240-MOD-DIN||Four loop-powered, four external powered (4-wire) 4-20 mA inputs 240 VAC Modbus RTU DIN rail mounting|
|ADC3-420-240-MOD-DIN||Eight external-powered inputs 4-20 mA inputs 240 VAC Modbus RTU DIN rail mounting|
|ADC1-420-024-MOD-DIN||Eight 4-20 mA loop-powered input channels 4-20 mA inputs 24 VDC Modbus RTU DIN rail mounting|
|ADC2-420-024-MOD-DIN||Four loop-powered, four external powered (4-wire) 4-20 mA inputs 24 VDC Modbus RTU DIN rail mounting|
|ADC3-420-024-MOD-DIN||Eight external-powered inputs 4-20 mA inputs 24 VDC Modbus RTU DIN rail mounting|
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some NK Technologies products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct NK ADC3-420-120-MOD-DIN converter for your application in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Whether we have signal converter in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from NK Technologies to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get Neilsen Kuljian ADC1-420-240-MOD-DIN to you fast and save money! It will be very helpful if you have the ADC2-420-240-MOD-DIN converter part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for ADC3-420-240-MOD-DIN converters that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for ADC series analog to digital signal converters, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The PumpSaver Plus Model 111P protects 115 volt, 2 or 3 wire, 1/3 to 1 hp pumps. A calibration adjustment allows the Model 111P to be calibrated to your specific pumping applications, thereby reducing the possibility of false or nuisance tripping. The Model 111P single-phase PumpSaver Plus is a pump monitor designed to protect single-phase pumps from dry-well, dead-head, jammed impeller, rapid cycle and overvoltage and
TURCK's IM Series of Isolating Intrinsically Safe Barriers is designed to be a simple and safe way to solve the problems associated with the installation of equipment that is used in potentially explosive atmospheres. TURCK's IM series utilizes the intrinsically safe concept that is universally accepted, easy to apply and the safest way to install electronic measuring, monitoring and control equipment