We offer current transformers (CTs) for use with power transducers, panel meters, and in two-piece installations with transducers and switches to extend ranges for high amperage/large conductor applications.
ProteCT Series Current Transformers are intended for use with APT and APO/APN series power transducers.
ProteCT Series mV
ProtectCT low voltage output current transformers provide easy sensing of current on three-phase applications with the added safety of a 333mV output secondary.
Available in split-core packaging as standard.
Unique low voltage output allows safe opening of transformer secondary, protecting installers from shock hazards found on traditional 5 A CTs.
If you are looking for NK Technologies ProteCT Series mV Current Transformers, please call us on (800) 894 - 0412 or email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help you find the NK NKP-075-005SP Current Transformer that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Neilsen Kuljian NKP-075-015SP Current Transformer technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
- 0.333 VAC Output Secondary - Unique low voltage output allows safe opening of transformer secondary, protecting installers from shock hazards found on traditional 5 A CTs.
- Eliminates Need for "Shorting Blocks"
- Standard Split-core Enclosure Design - Snap close package speeds installation and eases retrofits for existing jobs.
- Eliminates need to power down or disconnect system to install CT, maximizing up time.
- High-Impact, UL94 V0 Rated Polymer Housing -No exposed metal parts on assembled ProteCT devices.
- Choose From Three ID's: 0.85", 1.25", 2.0"
- Tailored for use with AP Series AutoPhase KW/KWH transducers.
- Self-powered design works well in data logger applications.
- Excellent response time for power monitoring applications.
|ProteCT Series mV|
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some NK Technologies products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct NK ProteCT Series mV Current Transformers for your application in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Whether we have NK NKP-075-030SP in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from NK Technologies to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get Neilsen Kuljian NKP-075-050SP to you fast and save money! It will be very helpful if you have the NKP-075-070SP transformer part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for NKP-075-101SP current transformer that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for ProteCT Series mV Current Transformers, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The PumpSaver Plus Models have a sensitivity adjustment for the dry-well trip point. After calibration is done, you can adjust the sensitivity for the dry-well/dead-head trip point from 70-90% of the full load. This makes the unit even more adaptable to varying pumping applications. If you have a very low producing well, you increase the sensitivity closer to the 90% mark, or if you have a very heavy producing well,
Red Lion Encoders
The ZDH & ZNH Series of sensors are heavy duty, extremely rugged, reliable, yet compact encoders designed for harsh factory and plant floor environments. Both models are flange mount and conform to NEMA 4, 13 and IP66 standards. Typical applications include motion control feedback, machine control, process control, elevator controls, conveyors, textile equipment, robotics and food processing.