AT/ATR-MS series current transducers combine a current sensing element and signal conditioner into a single package.
The large, easy-to-install split-core design allows for installation over existing conductors without the need to disconnect the load, even in applications where there are multiple conductors per phase. Whether installing over existing conductors or in a new control system, installation is very simple and quick.
Just remove the top portion of the sensing ring, place the conductors inside, and snap the top back in place. The transducer uses two wires to connect to the power supply or the load (a programmable logic controller, a panel meter, or a data acquisition system).
AT and ATR-MS series transducers combine a current transformer and a signal conditioner into a single package. This provides higher accuracy, lower wiring costs, easier installation and save valuable panel space. Both AT and ATR are available in a medium split core housing with 4-20mA output proportional to the primary AC current. ATR Series feature a True RMS output. They are designed for application on distorted current waveforms such as VFD outputs.
If you are looking for NK Technologies AT/ATR-MS Series Current Transducers, please call us on (800) 894 - 0412 or email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help you find the NK AT-MS series current transducer that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Neilsen Kuljian ATR-MS series AC current transducer technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
- Monitor Large Machines
- Measure the current use to detect over or undercurrent conditions before they cause break downs.
- Water Delivery and Treatment
- Detect open discharge lines.
- Locate clogged filters or blocked intake to pumps.
- Grinding and Shredding
- An analog output will allow the control system designer to allow brief periods of drive overload when the processed product varies in density. If the blades hit something foreign (e.g. steel when the machine is designed to reduce paper), then the control will alarm or shut down the process.
- Industry Standard Output
- 4-20 mA signal proportional to the AC current.
- Compatible with most automation systems.
- Use the "live zero" output to verify proper connections, where the sensor output is 4 mA with no current through the sensing ring.
- Factory Calibrated
- Eliminates zero and span potentiometer adjustment.
- Split-core Case
- Sensing window provides ample space for bus bar, single or multiple conductors.
- DIN Rail Mounted Case
- Simply snaps onto DIN rail for secure mounting.
- Designed to Meet UL, CUL and CE Approval
- Accepted around the world.
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some NK Technologies products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct AT-MS series current transducer for your application in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Whether we have ATR-MS series current transducer in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from NK Technologies to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get Neilsen Kuljian AT-MS series current transducer to you fast and save money! It will be very helpful if you have the ATR-MS series AC current transducer part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for AT-MS series current transducer that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for ATR-MS series AC current transducers, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The HLMU Series is a universal voltage, encapsulated, 3 Phase Voltage Monitor. It continuously measures the voltage of each of the three phases with microcontroller accuracy and compares the value to preset trip points. It separately senses Phase Reversal, Over, Under and Unbalanced voltages including Phase Loss and over or under frequency. Protection is assured during periods of large average voltage fluctuations,
Red Lion Transducer
The CTS Series current transducers are self-powered, solid-state current-operated switches that trigger when the current level sensed through the aperature exceeds the adjusted setpoint. The solid state output contacts can switch AC or DC; this "universal" output makes them well suited for application in automation systems. CTR Series transducers combine a current transformer and a signal