ATP/ATPR-FL Series Powered High-AC-Current Transducers are large-format solid-core transducers designed for high current applications from 200 A to 2000 A. Powered by 120 VAC or 24 VAC/DC, the ATP/ATPR-FL Series Powered High-AC-Current Transducers take advantage of available power supplies and eliminate the need for costly control power transformers.
ATP/ATPR-FL Series Powered
Options include average responding and True RMS versions, 0-5/10 VDC or 4-20 mA analog outputs and switch-selectable input ranges.
This product is available to be used with either 120 VAC or 24 VDC or AC. Two wires supply the power to run the transducer, and two wires are used to provide the output signal to the load (display, controller, PLC, etc.). The maximum power consumption is 2 VA.
If you are looking for NK Technologies ATP/ATPR-FL Series Current Transducers, please call us on (800) 894 - 0412 or email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help you find the NK ATP-FL series current transducer that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Neilsen Kuljian ATPR-FL series AC current transducer technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
AC Current Transducer Applications
- Commercial and Industrial MCC's - Fits conveniently in motor control centers, senses current on industrial motors and provides analog inputs back to PLC or controller.
- VFD or SCR Controlled Loads, Electronic Ballasts - Helpful in monitoring VFD-controlled motors to provide operational status. ATR Series also provides accurate measurement of ballast input power and phase angle fired SCRs.
- Large Pumping Applications - Ideal for proof-of-flow in water/wastewater, boiler and other industrial pumping applications 150 HP and over. 120 VAC/DC or 24 VAC/DC supply options allow for powering off of readily available supply, eliminating need for CPTs.
- Power Distribution Centers (PDCs) - Monitors current output on commercial generation equipment and serves as a current input for use in power consumption calculations.
AC Current Transducer Features
- Large Aperture - Accommodates large conductors or wire bundles.
- Select the Right Output
- True RMS technology is accurate on distorted wave form like those associated with VFD or SCR outputs.
- Average Responding for use with linear, sinusoidal waveforms.
- Jumper Selectable Ranges
- Reduces inventory.
- Eliminates zero and span pots.
- Output is magnetically isolated from the input for safety.
- Eliminates insertion loss (voltage drop).
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some NK Technologies products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct ATP-FL series current transducer for your application in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Whether we have ATPR-FL series current transducer in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from NK Technologies to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get Neilsen Kuljian ATP-FL series current transducer to you fast and save money! It will be very helpful if you have the ATPR-FL series AC current transducer part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for ATP-FL series current transducer that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for ATPR-FL series AC current transducers, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The New Model 455s are now microcontroller based equipped with an infrared LED to communicate with the handheld diagnostic tool, the Informer-MS, to display MotorSaver data to assist in monitoring and troubleshooting the system. Motor run hours, displayed by the Informer-MS can now be reset on the Model 455. The Model 455 three-phase voltage monitor combines load and line-side monitoring to alert the user of contact failure
With Copper Ports, these products offer maximum performance and reliability. Red Lion's N-Tron series 1000-POE+ product line features Gigabit Ethernet power injectors. The 1000-POE+ series offers plug-and-play operation, excellent EMI protection and DIN-rail mountable housing to expand your industrial Ethernet network. The 1000 line of unmanaged power injectors provide uncompromising performance in harsh environments including features like redundant power