ATS Series AC Current Sensors combine a current operated switch and transducer into a single package. The FL model features a digital display that gives visual indication of the setpoint for greater accuracy. The sensor provides a solid-state contact which will change state when the current exceeds an adjustable level or falls below the normal running current.
ATS Series with Digital Setpoint
This means reduced installation time, plus the option to have local control of a starter coil while at the same time sending the analog signal back to a controller housed in a separate cabinet.
If you are looking for NK Technologies ATS Series Current Operated Relays, please call us on (800) 894 - 0412 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help you find the NK ATS series current sensing switch that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Neilsen Kuljian ATS series current transducer technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
- Electronic Proof of Operation - Current operated switches eliminate the need for multiple pipe or duct penetrations and are more reliable than electromechanical pressure or flow switches.
- Detects jams and overloads.
- Interlocks multiple conveyor sections.
- Pump Control - Provides signal to measure current and shuts down the pump if the current rises over the setpoint.
- Cooling Towers - Analog monitors time of use and contact opens if a filter clogs.
- Solid-State Output
- N.O. or N.C. solid-state switch for control circuits up to 240 VAC.
- Compatible with most automation systems.
- Externally powered - Allows for higher accuracy.
- Easily Adjustable and Precise Setpoint - Speeds startup.
- Analog Output - Measure the current used at all times.
- LED Display
- Provides quick visual indication of where the contact changes.
- Easiest and most accurate setpoint adjustment available.
- Built-in Mounting Feet - Simple, two-screw panel mount or attach with optional DIN rail brackets.
- Designed for UL, CUL and CE Approval - Accepted worldwide.
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some NK Technologies products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct ATS series current switch for your application in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Whether we have ATS series current transducer in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct from NK Technologies to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get Neilsen Kuljian ATS series current operated relay to you fast and save money! It will be very helpful if you have the ATS series current switches part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for ATS series current transducers that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for ATS series AC current operated relays with digital setpoint display time delay, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
A Voltage Transient, commonly caused by capacitor bank switching (or other issues), sends a current surge into the VFD bus capacitor. The additional current raises bus voltage, thus causing a drive fault (trip). In addition, this overvoltage condition will cause the drive to shut down in order to protect its components. The additional impedance offered by the KDR Line Reactor slows down the current surge,
The PLMU Series continuously measures the voltage of each of the three phases to provide protection for three phase motors and sensitive loads. Its microcontroller senses under and over voltage, voltage unbalance, phase loss, and phase reversal. Protection is provided even when regenerated voltages are present. Universal voltage operation and standard base connection allows the PLMU to replace hundreds