LEESON Farm/Ag motors are designed for one thing-work. Specifically, to handle high-starting loads and severe-duty applications of the agricultural industry. For more than 40 years LEESON has listened to user feedback to help engineer motor solutions that work just as you expect. This process led the development of specialty OEM motor designs, stock replacement motors as well as new equipment solutions.
LEESON Farm/Ag motors-just like you, they are not afraid of work.
Our complete line of single-phase Farm Duty / Agricultural Duty Series of motors are designed and built for the tough applications found in the agricultural industry.
The "Big Red" series of Farm Duty and ECO-Ag Premium efficient motors are built to meet industry demands. The single-phase motors provide starting torque up to 400%. Designed and engineered for the hard-working people that simply cannot afford downtime in demanding applications such as: feeders, fans, grain elevators, silo unloaders and barn cleaners.
Features & Benefits:
- Double-sealed Ball Bearings-Long life in dusty and moist conditions
- EXXON Polyrex Grease -20°F to +350°F-Ideal for extreme temperatures
- Low Temperature Manual Overload Protector-Ensure proper motor protection in low temperatures
- Shaft Flinger-Helps prevent dirt and rain from damaging bearings
- Condensation Drains-Enable moisture or condensation draining
Grove Gear is introducing the industry's first product line of permanent magnet DC motors with all-stainless steel construction. These new motors will be marketed as part of LEESON's Premium All-Stainless Steel product line of motors. Premium All-Stainless Motors are specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of the pharmaceutical, food processing, and beverage industries. They are also ideal in clean room and severe chemicalprocessing applications involving frequent washdown with corrosive solutions containing caustic lye, bleach, nitric acid, alkaline, and concentrated surfactants. These motors will be available from stock in LEESON District warehouses in 31 locations in North America and Europe.
- All exterior components are 300-series stainless steel.
- Nothing on the exterior of the motor is painted or coated in any way.
- All sealing components are Viton for superior chemical resistance.
- Full-fact nameplate is laser etched on the motor frame - no separately attached nameplate to trap dirt or contaminants.
- Endshields are O-ring sealed to the frame.
- Double-lip shaft seals on both ends of the TEFC motors (shaft end only TENV motors).
- Removable hydrophobic breathers in opposite shaft endbell and conduit box equalize pressure not allowing moisture to enter.
- Exterior fasteners used minimizing the number of entry points for moisture. There are no holes in the frame for attaching a nameplate. Bearing lock screws are located inside the motor and the conduit box mounting screws have been eliminated.
- Double-sealed bearings are pre-lubricated with moisture-resistant high-temperature grease for long life.
- Interior coatings applied to armature and frame/magnet assemble protect against corrosion.
- Easy to clean construction is BISSC Certified for bakery applications.
- Available in NEMA & IEC (metric) mounting configurations.
Leeson Electric introduces its new line of SAE hydraulic pump motors. Our highly engineered pump motor is equipped with a special patent pending regreasing system and flange with interchangeable SAE pump pads and shaft bushings. The special flange will adapt to SAE A to F pump pads. The motor shafts have a standard machined bore that will adapt to a spline or internal keyway shaft extensions.
- 208-230/460V (48-210 frames)
- 230/460V (250-400 frame)
- 460V (3-leads only, 440 frame)
- 575V (3-leads only)
- 0.50-350 Hp
- 60 Hz and 50 Hz
- 2 & 4 pole
- TEFC and XP enclosures
- Cast iron construction
- Ball Bearings
- Patent pending shaft regreasing system
- Standard efficiency
- NEMA design B
- lP55 standard (IP56 by request)
- 1.15 service factor
- SAE A, B and C flanges
- 2 & 4 bolt configurations
- Shaft configurations:
- Interchangeable SAE shaft configurations with internal spline (SAE A, AA, B, BB, C, D, E and F)
- Internal keyway shaft extensions
It's the motor you weren't quite expecting. It's more. Platinum e. It delivers what other motors only promise. Because in Platinum e LEESON delivers the best of everything that our customers have been seeking. Platinum e is a name that fits transitional motor design, one with value that conitnues to pay back year after year.
Platinum e permanent magnet technology provides energy savings across a broad range of fractional and integral horsepower motors. By reducing rotor losses, the patent-pending radial magnet design greatly improves motor efficiency and specific output power. What's more, the compact design of Platinum e motors enables easy integration with existing maching design and processes to optimize system efficiency.
- Ultra-efficient design
- CI Severe Duty construction
- IRIS insulation system & Power density
- Reduce/eliminate shaft current
- Interior Permanent Magnet design
- NEMA & IEC designs & Wide speed range
- Performance matched to PM drive
- Precision balanced (0.08"/sec)
- Angle Mount: Horizontal, Vertical Up/Down
Red Lion Controllers
The PID Tuning Constants may be fine-tuned by the operator at any time and then locked-out from further modification. The controller employs a unique overshoot suppression feature, which allows the quickest response without excessive overshoot. The unit can be transferred to operate in the manual mode, providing the operator with direct control of the output. The controller may also be programmed to operate in the ON/OFF control mode
The 3-Stage Partial Stripping Function of the stripax Ultimate XL tool can be adjusted for stripping lengths of 3 mm, 5 mm and 10 mm. This allows users to prep small stripping lengths with ease. And to enable the stripping function to be adjusted symmetrically for extremely thick insulation, such as the very soft materials used for sensors and actuators, the lower stripping jaw can be adjusted by means of a setscrew to precisely match the respective