SEW-EURODRIVE's decentralized drive systems have been proving for years how compact and modular a decentralized control structure can be in a variety of applications. And yet, even in this area, the drive engineering requirements are becoming more and more demanding. System designers and operators are looking for alternatives that offer more efficiency earlier in the engineering planning stages for components and systems.
SEW-EURODRIVE has met these challenges by developing a new concept for installations covering a lot of floor space: The new MOVIFIT system combines the well-known advantages of SEW-EURODRIVE decentralized installation technology with modern, application-oriented drive and communication functions. The resulting application solutions can produce significant reductions in unit costs, setup times and startup work.
If you are looking for SEW Eurodrive MOVIFIT Drive Systems, please call us on (800) 894 - 0412 or email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help you find the SEW MOVIFIT Drive Systems for Decentralized Installation that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for SEW Eurodrive MOVIFIT technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
MOVIFIT is the result of SEW-EURODRIVE's many years of experience in decentralized drive engineering. It is designed for complex materials handling applications in demanding fields, including the automotive and food and beverage industries and logistics.
Nevertheless, drive engineering requirements are becoming increasingly demanding even in this field. The following are examples of some of the demands made on materials handling technology:
- Reducing system investment costs: equipment costs, installation times, & startup work
- Reducing planning costs by reusing standard conveyor components
- Reduction of the operating costs through fast maintenance and optimum diagnostic options
- Using new, ETHERNET-based communication technology
- Decentralized installation, with central data storage as an option
- Simple drive operation despite the increasing complexity of application functions
- Industry-specific unit versions
- Available in three unit variants
- New power electronics with frequency inverters and motor control switches
- High level of integration
- State-of-the-art connection technology makes for fast installation and startup, high degree of serviceability and ease of diagnostics also when replacing the electronics
- New strategies for optimized system topologies are supported
- Communication via all commercial fieldbus systems, including ETHERNET
- Various areas of application
- Reduced investment and operating costs and project planning times
- Standardized conveyor elements
- Well-structured, functional system topology
- Modular, decentralized concept allows for quick and easy expansion of a system should this become necessary
- Reusability of the modules reduces project planning costs and time
- A decentralized electronics unit enables control of several drives, which reduces the number of units
- Minimizes the space required in the control cabinet
- Minimizes error sources during wiring
- MOVIFIT HygienicPlus: Standard design for use under special ambient conditions, such as in wet areas
SEW Eurodrive MOVIFIT HygienicPlus version fulfills highest demands on leak-tightness and special hygienic cleaning standards in the food and beverage industry:
- Housing design and inspection window meet the requirements for degree of protection IP69K
- Housing surface treatment possible
- Easy to clean due to self-draining design: The surface repels cleaning agents and water without any traces (self-draining)
- Standards for hygienic design criteria are met according to DIN EN 1672-2 and DIN EN ISO 14159
- Cleaning agent compatibility: Alkaline or acidic cleaning agents as well as disinfectant cleaning agents can be used without any problems
- Anti-adhering properties
- High impact resistance of the surface against mechanical damage
- Resistance to temperature fluctuations: Condensation and suction effect (pressure compensation possible)
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some of SEW Eurodrive products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct MOVIFIT drive system for your application in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Whether we have SEW Eurodrive MOVIFIT-MC in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct SEW Eurodrive to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get SEW Eurodrive MOVIFIT-SC to you fast and save money! It will be very helpful if you have the SEW Eurodrive MOVIFIT-FC part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for MOVIFIT decentralized drive system that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for SEW Eurodrive MOVIFIT, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The Incremental Encoders of the high temperature series 5803 / 5823 can be used at up to max. 110°C. The high heat resistance - at the same time as high speed - make these encoders the ideal solution for all applications in a high temperature environment. Due to their sturdy bearing construction in Safety-Lock Design, the Sendix 5000 and 5020 offer high resistance against vibration and installation errors.
The Vacon X5 AC Drives are designed for REAL world that is not gentle or forgiving to electronic products. They have been designed to keep driving in harsh environments and are built from the ground up to survive hostile conditions and still be simple to use. They are built to be mounted where the work is, not hidden in another enclosure or room that adds costs and space. The same enclosures that can survive in the harsh