SEW-Eurodrive's R-Series Parallel Gearmotors deliver exceptional performance and reliability combined with low maintenance.
Available in many configurations, they distinguish themselves with their efficiency and durable gearing.
For high output speeds, the exclusively single-stage gear units SEW Eurodrive RX57 to RX107 offer compact solutions for your system design.
The six single-stage and fourteen two- and three-stage sizes of SEW-EURODRIVE helical gearmotors ensure an optimum balance between power and space requirements.
If you are looking for SEW Eurodrive R-Series Gearmotors, please call us on (844) 331-9373 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help you find the SEW helical gearmotor that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for SEW Eurodrive R-series gearboxes technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
The tried and proven modular system together with our stringent quality criteria make it possible for SEW-EURODRIVE to supply torques and gear ratios that are incomparably closely spaced and diverse. This exceptional design diversity sets new standards in this field of drive engineering.
The following table shows possible helical gear unit variants:
|RXF..||Single-stage B5 flange-mounted|
|R..F||Foot-mounted and B5 flange-mounted|
|RM..||B5 flange-mounted with extended bearing hub|
SEW Eurodrive RM series gearmotors with extended output bearing hub are a special type of helical gear unit. They are specifically designed for agitating applications and can be used in applications subject to high overhung and axial loads as well as flexural torque. The data below applies for standard helical gearmotors.
- Gears manufactured from certified steel, heat treated to a case hardness of 58-62 Rockwell C for long gear life.
- Finished ground or shaved gear teeth to assure maximum mechanical efficiency (1-1/2% loss/gear stage) with low noise and heat.
- High capacity anti-friction bearings submerged in oil and splash lubricated for optimum load carrying capacity and long life.
- Double output seal design consisting of patented bi-helix inner seal made of Viton and double-lipNitrile (Buna-N) outer seal.
- Captured keys on output shafts.
- Gearcases made of high strength gray cast iron, SAE Class 30.
- High cross-section modulus design, with center wall for maximum rigidity.
- NEMA Design C.
- Inverter duty.
- Connection terminals.
- Extremely low motor inertia.
- CE Mark for shipment into Europe.
- Foot or foot/flange mounts available on selected sizes.
- Suitable for mounting in any position.
- Available as a gearmotor or a geared brakemotor.
- Output shafts available in metric sizes.
- Severe duty protection.
- Long-term storage protection.
- High cycling capacity fail-safe brake.
- Severe duty construction.
- 50 Hz motors for worldwide use.
- Forced cooling for low frequency operation.
- Thermostat or thermistor protection.
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some of SEW Eurodrive Products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct helical gear unit for your application in the USA, Canada and Mexico. Whether we have RM-series gearmotors in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to ship direct SEW Eurodrive to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get RX-series gearmotors to you fast and save money! It will be very helpful if you have the R-series gear motors part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for RX-series gear boxes that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for RM-series geared motors, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The Ultra-Compact Space-Saving Body size facilitates the miniaturization of target machines, equipment, and control panels. The number of I/O points is expandable up to 128 by adding three expansion units having 32 I/O points each to one control unit equipped with 32 I/O points. Only one cable is required for communications with the "Control FPWIN Pro" or "Control FPWIN GR" programming tool. Equipped with both USB 2.0 and RS232C ports.
Grove Gear offers a complete line of high efficiency gearing products including helical-inline reducers. System operating efficiency is maximized with gear reducer efficiencies up to 97%. In many cases, high efficiency gear products can do the same job as a conventional worm drive, but with a smaller motor and lower energy consumption. All Grove Gear high efficiency gearing products offer decreased motor power requirements,