The Model 102A is an auto-ranging voltage monitor designed to protect 3-phase motors regardless of size. It is used on 190-480 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz motors to prevent damage caused by single phasing, low voltage, phase reversal, or voltage unbalance.
Models 102A, 102A-2, 102A-3 & 102A-9
This unique microcontroller-based voltage and phase-sensing circuit constantly monitors the three-phase voltages to detect harmful power line conditions.
When a harmful condition is detected, the MotorSaver's output relay is deactivated after a specified trip delay.
If you are looking for SymCom 102A Voltage Monitors, please call us on (800) 894 - 0412 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help you find the 102A-2 voltage monitor that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for 102A-3 voltage monitor technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
Protects 3-Phase Motors from:
- Loss of Any Phase (Single Phasing)
- Low Voltage
- Voltage Unbalance
- Phase Reversal
- Universal range from 190-480 VAC, 50/60 Hz, provides the versatility needed to handle global applications.
- Bicolor LED indicator light is green in normal conditions and red during trip conditions.
- Compact design saves precious panel space.
- Microcontroller-based design provides better accuracy and higher reliability than analog designs.
- Transient protected to meet IEEE 587 standards and stand up under tougher conditions.
- 10A @ 240 VAC general purpose relay can switch most loads.
- Detects single-phase condition regardless of regenerated voltages.
The output relay reactivates after power line conditions return to an acceptable level for a specified amount of time (Restart Delay). The trip delay prevents nuisance tripping due to rapidly fluctuating power line conditions.
- UL and cUL listed
- 5-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
- Optional Manual/2-300 sec. Variable Restart Delay
- Surface Mount with Optional DIN Rail Mount
- Optional High Voltage Trip
- LED Diagnostics:
- High or Low Voltage, Unbalance, Single-phase or Reverse-phase Trips
- Finger-safe Barrier Strip Cover
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho stocks some SymCom products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct model 102A-9 three phase voltage monitor for your application in the Pacific Northwest USA. We can proudly say that we carry more SymCom/SSAC/Littelfuse in stock than any other SymCom distributors in the Pacific Northwest region.
Whether we have model 102A 3-phase voltage monitors in stock in Boise, Idaho or need to get them from SymCom; Clearwater Tech can get 102A-2 voltage monitor to you fast and save money!
It will be very helpful if you have the SymCom 102A-3 voltage monitors part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for 102A-9 3-phase voltage monitor that you are looking for in seconds.
If you do not have the part numbers for SymCom 102A three-phase voltage monitors, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The CM-PBE three-phase monitoring relay monitors the phase parameter phase failure in three-phase mains. The CM-PBE is designed for use in three-phase mains for monitoring the phase parameter phase failure (Umeas < 60 % x Un). The CM-PBE with neutral monitoring is also suitable for monitoring single phase mains. For this, all three external conductors (L1, L2, L3) have to be jumpered and connected as one single
Red Lion Encoders
The Model ZCH can be direct-coupled to a machine shaft by means of a flexible bellows, spring or rubber sleeve type coupler, etc., that allows for axial and radial misalignment. The units are rugged, incremental encoders that convert shaft rotation into a current sinking pulse train. Internally, a single L.E.D. light source and a photologic sensor in conjunction with a shaft-mounted, durable, metal-etched encoder disc, provides signal