Toshiba Industrial Systems
Since the introduction of the first vacuum interrupter in 1962, Toshiba has been continuously improving and developing its vacuum interrupter technology. Over 185,000 Toshiba vacuum circuit breakers and over 2.7 million Toshiba vacuum interrupters have been installed and are providing reliable service in a wide variety of applications worldwide.
Toshiba's HV6CS series vacuum circuit breakers deliver big performance in a small package. Featuring a compact, lightweight design, the HV6CS can be specifically used in medium voltage, low-capacity power receiving and transforming facilities. Its low surge features and compact size make it ideal for a wide variety of applications including mobile power centers and portable substations.
If you are looking for Toshiba HV6CS Vacuum Circuit Breakers, please call us at (800) 894-0412 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help you find the Toshiba HV6CS fixed type breaker that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Toshiba medium voltage vacuum breaker technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
Compact & Lightweight
- 600 A, 2.4 to 7.2 kV, 12.5 kAIC
- Available in Fixed or Drawout Style & Manual or Motor-Operated
- Designed for Safety with Electrical & Mechanical Interlocks
- Front-Mounted Operation Counter
- Conforms to JIS C 4603 & JEC-2300 Standards
- Power Terminals Available in Vertical (U) or Horizontal (L) Directions
- Undervoltage Trip (120 VAC Control Power Must be Present)
Factory modification "-R" includes a special mounting faceplate on the HV6CS so it can replace a V16S or HV6AS/FS without enclosure modifications (if power terminations are by bus bars, field modification may be necessary). The front-facing side of the HV6CS is smaller than the V16S. This modification is applicable to fixed-type models only, if the faceplate was used for mounting or if the face was protruding through the enclosure. This is a no-cost adder.
- Compact Design Features Toshiba's Axial-Magnetic Field Interrupters, Allowing for Installation Where Traditional Breakers Will Not Fit
- Various Mounting & Connection Methods Available, Easing Installation & Reducing Installation Costs
- Multiple Main Terminal Configurations Provide Simpler Installation & Design
- Excellent Breaking/Interrupting Performance Ensures Long Life & Low Maintenance
- Low Surge Interrupters & Chopping Current, Eliminating Need for Special Protective Devices for Motor Starting & Transformer Loads
- No External Surge Protection Required, Removing Need for Motor Surge Arresters
Whether we have HV6CS drawout type breaker in stock or need to ship direct from Toshiba Industrial Systems to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get HV6CS motor operation type breaker to you fast and save you some money.
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse stocks some HV6CS medium voltage breaker products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct Toshiba circuit breaker in the USA, Canada, or Mexico.
It will be very helpful if you have the HV6CS drawout cell breaker part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for HV6CS fixed type breaker that you are looking for in seconds.
If you do not have the part numbers for HV6CS 7.2kV voltage class breakers, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as soon as possible.
The High Performance MCB of S800 series offers a compact solution to circuit protection. The S800 devices are DIN rail mounted. The S800 is available with application-specific trip characteristics to provide maximum circuit protection. The breakers offer thermal-magnetic trip protection according to Z and K characteristics. For the worldwide market, the breakers carry CSA, IEC, CE and many other agency approvals.
Red Lion Timers
The Backlight Versions require an external 6-26 VDC power supply. The CUB7 series is housed in a lightweight, high impact plastic case with a clear viewing window. The sealed front panel with silicon rubber keypad meets NEMA 4X/IP65 specification for wash-down and/or dusty environments, when properly installed with supplied panel gasket and mounting clip. Both counter and timer CUB7 models are available with a low voltage input (28 VDC max)