Vynckier Enclosure Systems Inc.
Home > Products >
VES > VJ Series
JIC Instrument Enclosures
- The VJ series is designed in accordance with the Joint Industrial Council (JIC) - USA.
- The VJ range consists of seven box sizes in several versions:
- with screw cover
- with stainless steel piano hinge
- with non-metallic hinges
- with standard or padlockable latch
- The bases and covers are made of gray (RAL 7035), hot molded, fiberglass reinforced polyester, dyed in mass. They come
complete with UL/CSA-label and 4 threaded inserts for a mounting plate.
- Cover screw holes in corners are outside of gasketed area.
If you are looking for Vynckier VJ Series JIC Instrument Enclosures, please call us on (800) 894 - 0412
or email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help
you find the Vynckier Opaque Cover Enclosures (VJ) that you are looking for at competitive prices. If you are searching for
Vynckier Raised Cover Enclosures (RVJ) technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection
guide page links.
- Continuous gaskets made of polyurethane foam guarantee optimal integrity.
- All mounting hardware is made of stainless steel.
- The enclosure can be readily worked with conventional tools, such as drills, mills, saws, punches, etc.
- Versatile service conditions: polyester enclosures can withstand continuous temperatures up to -58°F to +302°F (-50°C to
150°C) and momentary temperatures to +392°F (200°C)
- The VJ enclosures without latches provide optimum security to both operators and equipment because they feature double
insulation and protection degree IP66-11 according to IEC 529.
- VJ enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- VJ enclosures are UL listed, as per UL Standard 508 type 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13. They are also CSA approved as per C22.2
Designed for use as electrical junction boxes in highly corrosive environments including oil refineries and
chemical processing plants, waste water treatment and marine installations, electroplating plants, agricultural environments and
food or animal processing plants. These enclosures are also suitable as instrument housings in both indoor and outdoor
applications. Window enclosure provides easy visual inspection of interior components.
- IEC 439-1
- IEC 529 - Rated IP66-11
- EN 50298
- CSA Certified per C22.2 No. 94
- UL 508 NEMA 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 & 13
- CSA 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 & 13
- AS Australian Standards 3131-1991
- EExeII, INTEX 84.102.378 U
- LLOYD'S Register of Shipping
- KEMA NETHERLANDS
- CEBEC BELGIUM
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho USA stocks some Vynckier
products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct Vynckier Transparent Cover Enclosures (CVJ) in the USA, Mexico
and Canada. Whether we have Vynckier Bonded Window Enclosures (VJB) in stock in Boise, Idaho USA or need to ship direct from
Vynckier Enclosure Systems Inc. to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get Vynckier Raised Bonded Window Enclosures (RVJB) to you
fast and save you some money! It will be very helpful if you have the Vynckier Gasketed Window Enclosures (VJG) part numbers ready,
then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for Vynckier Pushbutton Enclosures (VJWPB)
that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for Vynckier VJ Enclosures Accessories, our application
engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the quote to you as soon as possible.
Can't find a part number?
The 1550Z Family, has a range of thick wall (3
to 4mm depending on size) IP66 sealed boxes for use in applications where impact protection and
environmental sealing are primary requirements. The 18 industry-standard sizes in the family range
from 50 x 45 x 30mm to 223 x 147 x 83mm, and as standard they are supplied in either natural with a
smooth vibra-finish or in a tough black polyester powder coated finish.
Designed to House most standard type
disconnects. ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional panels are powder coated white. Saginaw
Control & Engineering, has been serving the electrical industry since 1963. We specialize in
manufacturing both standard stock and custom designed enclosures as well as precision sheet metal
fabrications. Our 265,000 square foot manufacturing facility, located in Saginaw,