Vynckier Enclosure Systems Inc.
Home > Products >
VES > VMS Series
VMS Series Polycarbonate Modular Enclosures
- Modular dimensions in increments of 4", from 12" x 8" to 24" x 16".
- Bases and end plates in fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate, with covers in polycarbonate.
- Covers transparent, opaque or DT cover, common design and depth.
- DT cover with double closure system: snap lock and additional fastening with thumb screws.
- Basic design incorporates removable side walls for easy access and wiring.
- Time saving coupling by means of vertical keys, sunk into the corner shafts, eliminating nuts, bolts and coupling
If you are looking for Vynckier VMS Series Polycarbonate Modular Enclosures, please call us on (800) 894 - 0412
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help
you find the Vynckier Opaque Cover Enclosures (VMS) that you are looking for at competitive prices. If you are searching for
Vynckier Transparent Cover Enclosures (VMS CT) technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection
guide page links.
- Modular dimensions in increments of 100 mm in height and width, available in five sizes:
- 320 x 220 mm
- 640 x 320 mm
- 320 x 320 mm
- 640 x 440 mm
- 440 x 320 mm
- End plates, with or without openings, are snapped on from the outside and fixed by means of the vertical keys.
- Once mounted, end plates are flush with the side panels of the base.
- Depth extension frames provide additional 3".
- Accessories include mounting plates, DINrail mounting, fixing brackets, dead front cover plates with quarter turn
- Temperature resistance: -58°F to +302°F (-50°C to +150°C), momentary +392°F (200°C)
- Time saving coupling by means of vertical keys sunk into the corner shafts.
- Excellent accessibility and wiring space for installation, mounting and cable connection, even after coupling.
- Fixing points for accessories in increments of 25 mm in bottom plate and top end of the base. Captive integrated gaskets
on bottom and side. Large rectangular passage openings.
- Assorted covers: transparent, opaque, or hinged, common design and depth.
- Cover recess for self-adhesive total installation icon.
- Hinged cover with double closure system:
- 1. A snap lock
- 2. Additional fastening by means of two thumb screws
- End plates, combi or blind, are snapped on from the outside and fixed by means of vertically sunk keys.
- Once mounted, end plates fit perfectly flush with the side panels of the base.
- Depth extension frames offer additional mounting depth of 75 mm for each box type.
- Rectangular mounting plates (2 mm in metal or 5 mm in laminated pertinax) with mounting set. Usable mounting depth is
maximized and not dependent on plate thickness.
- Plain cover plates with quarter-turn fasteners. Cover plates are fully supported by the base top frame.
- Bridges allow connection of heavy cables (320 and 440 mm sides).
- Bridges are inserted after connection of cables (320 and 440 mm sides).
- Universal cable entries and stress relieving cable clamps for cables up to Ø 75 mm can be located in any base on side 300
mm (for two cables) or on side 400 mm (for three cables).
- Adjustment of depth in five increments, for DIN-rails, mounting plates and mounting profiles 12 x 2 mm.
- Universal support for screwless and depth adjustable installation of component rails. The support is simply clicked over
- Stainless steel fixing brackets featuring three optional positions: 0°, 45° and 90°.
Designed for use with panelboards, motor control centers and electronic instrumentation requiring high impact
strength and IP65 rating.
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho USA stocks some Vynckier
products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct Vynckier VMS Components in the USA, Mexico and Canada. Whether
we have Vynckier VMS Accessories in stock in Boise, Idaho USA or need to ship direct from Vynckier Enclosure Systems Inc. to any
USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get Vynckier Opaque Cover Enclosures (VMS) to you fast and save you some money! It will be very
helpful if you have the Vynckier Transparent Cover Enclosures (VMS CT) part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can
provide you with a pricing and availability quote for Vynckier VMS Components that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not
have the part numbers for Vynckier VMS Accessories, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers
and get the quote to you as soon as possible.
Can't find a part number?
Hammond Manufacturing supplies enclosures built
to the 3rd party specifications (i.e. UL, CSA). Hammond offers no guarantee or warranty as to the
applicability of our products outside these specifications. If you have any concerns about the
appropriate enclosure selection for your application, please contact Hammond for advice regarding the
variables in your particular situation.
The SCE Design incorporates an exclusive sub-panel
design, which maximizes available space for all size enclosures. Any of the standard SCE quarter turn
replacement latches and handles can be used in the Type 1 products. Type 1 Enclosures with knockouts are
available in precaution blue, safety orange or taupe tan textured powder coat finish. Type 1 Enclosures
primarily provide protection against accidental contact with live parts