You want to be able to communicate with your machinery and systems securely, reliably, and from anywhere? Should only verified data gain access to your industrial network? Then the new Industrial Security Router from Weidmuller is just the right choice.
Due to the steady increase in networking data and information in office-based communication, a strong trend has evolved where the advantages of Ethernet communication are progressively being used in the area of industrial automation technology.
As well as the standardisation provided by Ethernet technology, vertical data integration from the field/production level across the office network to the Internet is an important driver for its rapid spread in industrial applications.
In addition to LAN switching technologies, we are seeing increased use of industrial routers for enhanced security and for efficient management of data traffic between LANs.
Routers with integrated VPN technologies are also ideally suited to secure remote access to components and systems in the LAN, via either a wired or wireless Internet connection.
If you are looking for Weidmuller Industrial Security Routers, please call us on (844) 331-9375 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to help you find the Weidmueller IE-SR-2GT-LAN router that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for Weidmuller IE-SR-2GT-LAN-FN router technical information (data-sheets) please use the datasheets or product selection guide page links.
- Compact and robust industrial-grade metal housing (aluminium die casting)
- Gigabit Ethernet interfaces (LAN/WAN) for high data throughput
- Digital inputs/outputs (24 V DC) with functions for disconnecting WAN port, indicating alarm status, starting/stopping of pre-configured VPN connections and indicating active VPN tunnel
- Supports all standard router functions such as static/dynamic routing, SNMP, DHCP server, Dynamic DNS, event logging or DSL connection (PPPoE) via external DSL modem
- Flexibly configurable stateful inspection firewall with filter functions for both Layer 3 (IP layer) and Layer 2 (MAC address level)
- Extensive configuration options for IP address mapping (1:1 NAT, virtual mapping/NAT masquerading/port-forwarding/IP address forwarding), e.g. for connecting multiple machine networks in the same IP address range into a primary production network
- Integrated VPN functionality (OpenVPN and IPSec) for secure remote access over the Internet. The router can be used with both VPN technologies, either as a VPN client or a VPN server.
- Variable bandwidth management by prioritising and limiting network traffic to IP and Ethernet protocol level
- Variable user management through multiple user profiles with detailed assignment of rights
- Integrated Modbus/TCP server for controlling and querying the status of the digital inputs and outputs and pre-configured VPN connections with Modbus/TCP-capable devices (e.g. PLC)
- Client Monitoring for the monitoring of network devices
- "Remote Capture" function for monitoring network traffic via Wireshark, (Network protocol analyser software)
- IE-SR-2GT-UMT S/3G variant Additional integrated UMTS/3G/HSPA + modem for Internet connection via mobile radio (max. downlink 21.2 Mbps, max. uplink 5.8 Mbps)
Our industrial factory automation supplies distributors warehouse in Boise, Idaho USA stocks some Weidmuller products enabling us to further assist you in finding the correct Weidmuller IE-SR-2GT-UMTS/3G router in the USA, Mexico and Canada. Whether we have Weidmuller IE-SR-2GT-LAN routers in stock in Boise, Idaho USA or need to ship direct from Weidmuller to any USA cities; Clearwater Tech can get Weidmuller IE-SR-2GT-LAN-FN routers to you fast and save you some money! It will be very helpful if you have the Weidmuller IE-SR-2GT-UMTS/3G routers part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote for Weidmuller IE-SR-2GT-LAN router that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for Weidmuller IE-SR-2GT-LAN-FN router, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the quote to you as soon as possible.
The LH Series of LED spider lights is a new line of surface mount indicators by IDEC. These slim andstylish LEDs are best for mounting on the surface of equipment or panels, maintaining excellent visibility from the front and the side! LH1D spider lights can be used in various applications that do not have space behind the panel. These include robotic arms, product picking, door monitoring and other applications where
Housed in a Rugged Hardened Enclosure, the NT24k features extended shock and vibration specifications, wide operating temperature ratings and best-in-class ring technology. The NT24k 10-to-14 port DIN-rail mountable switches feature Fast Ethernet, Gigabit or dual-mode fiber ports alongside eight Gigabit copper ports with optional IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support. Fiber models include support for SC,