Industrial Process Controls Customer Service Rep.
We are a Boise Idaho based Industrial Distribution firm looking to add a professional and experienced Technical
Customer Service Representative to our team. Our industrial customers range in industries from Timber to Mining, Food Processing,
Energy, Machine Manufacturing, Semi Conductor and others. Our customers are local, regional, national and global. They will be
mostly End Users and OEM's. We are authorized Distributors for approximately 35 manufacturers of Instrumentation and Process
Controls. Unfortunately we do not have the luxury of training someone from scratch so the ideal candidate will need to meet the
- No less than 5 year's minimum in the industry of Process Controls and Instrumentation.
- Associate Degree of EE would be a plus but can be offset with field experience.
- Must have working knowledge and be able to apply properly and quickly, PLCs, VFDs,
HMIs, power supplies, signal conditioning, Terminal Blocks, panel meters,
Circuit Breakers, Disconnects, inductive/photo/laser/pressure/capacitive, encoders and other
related sensor technology.
- Must be a highly motivated and creative individual with good business skills and understanding.
- Must be able to manage several tasks simultaneously, work under time constraints and recognize value added, immediate and
long term payback of our investment in time, resources and opportunity costs.
- The ideal candidate will need to have exceptional customer service skills and positive attitude. You will be working
directly on phones and emails across the nation and globe.
- Candidate must have good to excellent computer/keyboard skills. MS Office Suite standard and be proficient at writing
quotes with supporting attachments.
- I cannot even begin to describe how detailed the proper candidate needs to be with large part numbers. Accuracy is a
- The proper fit candidate will need to be a very quick learner. Huge learning curves await you but will be exciting and
rewarding for the right person. Experience as you can see is vital.
- The ideal candidate will be required to prioritize work requests quickly and efficiently watching across all time zones.
The list can clearly go on and on. This is not a job. By definition yes, but a commitment to continue the
learning process of a very cool industry. I have been somewhat disappointed in the past but perhaps this lingering recession will
bring out lean, hungry and mature candidates ready to hit the ground running and continue running!
Pay is commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive wage, company paid health insurance, paid vacation
and a wonderful work environment. A team player is a must so cheerful attitude and accountability is paramount. These is no travel
involved and our office hours are from 7:00AM to 6:00PM MST.
Email resumes to email@example.com.
You can visit us at our website at www.clrwtr.com Please no walk in's. We are an extremely fast paced office and will contact you
by email if you fit our criteria.
We are not a Call Center so your experience in this area will not be considered. We definitely need experience
and lots of it in our industry. A brief cover letter with your resume summarizing your qualifications for this job is always