101FINHA-G1 Edwards StackLight Flashing Beacon
Not In Stock – Backorder Today
101FINHA-G1 Edwards Signaling 101 Series StackLight Flashing Beacon, Halogen beams w/amber colored lens, 65 fpm @ 653 peak candela, 15000 hrs of lamp life @ 50 pct duty cycle, 24/DC, 0.32A. Designed for 4in octagonal box mounting.
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
101FINHA-G1 Edwards 101 Series StackLight is a versatile signaling device that may contain up to five light modules and a pulsating horn in a single, integrated stack. The 85dB pulsating horn can be operated as a sixth independent signal or in conjunction with any one of the five light modules available. The lens modules are available with LED, Incandescent or Strobe light sources. Options for steady-on, flashing or multi-mode are available. Ideal for heavy-duty use in locations where visibility over longer distances is required.
- LED, Incandescent, Halogen and Strobe light source
- Steady-on, flashing or multi-mode (flashing or steady-on)
- Base unit includes a pulsating horn, 95dB at 1 meter/85dB at 10 feet
- Option for panel or conduit mounting
- Can be mounted for use in indoor or outdoor applications (lens facing up for outdoor use).
- Designed for 4" octagonal box mounting