Adaptatone Mini Mi
The smaller alternative with full-size performance - Mini-Mi
When you need reduced size without reduced performance, Adaptatone Millennium Mini-Mi is the answer.
Low profile and low cost, Mini-Mi’s modular design delivers the perfect solution for any application: speaker/amplifier, stand-alone tone generation, or field-recorded voice operation. Weatherproof and available with RS485 connectivity, Mini-Mi delivers a lot of signaling in a small 6" x 5" footprint.
The 5560M Mini-Mi is ideal for sounding stand-alone or system tones and voice in factory hallway, office, and personnel areas where the use of a larger device is not desirable. The Mini-Mi may also be used for fire/emergency applications, where audio or voice is required for plant or area-wide tone or voice notification.
This compact tone, voice generator, and speaker/ amplifier can be configured with or without a 115 candela strobe.
One of five optional modules may be installed in the base unit:
• 556T-M Tone Module Board, where one tone may be dipswitch-selected from a field of 55 tones and will be played whenever power is applied to the unit.
• 556T-M485 Tone Module Board, where any of the available 55 tones can be activated over an RS485 network.
• 556V-M Voice Module Board is capable of stand- alone voice operation. When power is applied to the unit, it will play up to 20 seconds of one pre-recorded, field-programmed voice message.
• 556A-M Audio Coupler Board allows the Mini-Mi to be operated as a system speaker/amplifier over any system that outputs 10, 25, or 70.7V RMS.
• 556A-M485 Audio Coupler Board allows the Mini-Mi to be operated as a system speaker/amplifier over an RS485 network. Diode polarized fire alarm models are available with and without the 115 candela strobe. The fire alarm models operate from 16 to 33VDC and are available in standard white or red Lexan housings.
Diode polarized fire alarm models are available with and without the 115 candela strobe. The fire alarm models operate from 16 to 33VDC and are available in standard white or red Lexan housings.
• Internal volume control
• NEMA Type 3R
• UL 464, 1604, and UL 1971 (FJ Model) listed
• 90dBA @ 10 feet
• 24VAC/24VDC, 120VAC, 16-33VDC Models
• Mounts on a standard 4" (120mm) backbox