Vynckier Enclosure Systems broadens their JIC enclosure line to include the “extra depth” VJ2016, offering the industry’s deepest base.
The VJ2016 comes with 10.72” of usable depth, exceeding all of the standard or raised depth versions presently available in the market place of a 20x16 JIC enclosure.
A .197” wall thickness enhances the structural integrity of the enclosure wall, providing end users with the ability to house large, heavy components in the VJ2016.
The VJ2016 cover is mounted to the base using thru-holes and stainless steel hardware ensures corrosion resistance as well as the added strength.
Keeping true to the quality of Vynckier’s VJ line, the new 20x16 enclosure includes the following features:
• Full width mounting flange with added gusset strengtheners providing maximum static load capacity
• Outdoor life exceeding 20 years (an additional 10 years if UV coated)
• Optional cover printing for display of custom artwork (ie. company logo, product name, etc.)
• Corner ribs on cover for added protection against cracks if dropped
• Molded gasket channel housing memory retaining, poured, polyurethane gasket
• Made in the USA