Increasingly complex control systems are required in industrial automation technology. In addition, the cost pressure and the requirements for plant safety are rising. The PUSH IN connector BLF 3.5 sets new standards in order to meet these challenges optimally.
The particularly flat and compact BLF 3.5 has been especially for industrial automation technology. Its PUSH IN connection technology with functional release and locking levers is suitable for conductor cross sections up to 1.5 mm² and supports a fast and reliable handling during installation and maintenance. A safety rib prevents accidentally pushing the lever when plugging.
Your special advantages
• PUSH IN connectors for conductor cross sections up to 1.5 mm²
• High component density thanks to compact design
• Highly visible marking field for labelling
• Integrated mounting flanges
• Strain relief to fix and pull out the wire
• Safety rib for protection against mishandling