How reliable is the communication?
Good signal strength assures uninterrupted communication. Before actual system installation, a SITE SURVEY is carried out. With proper selection of Antenna location and Gain, good signal strength can be assured. The unique FHSS & TDMA technology confirms uninterrupted communication.
How secure is my data?
Banner wireless devices are communicating with each other in a pre fashion which cannot be predicted by other devices. Our wireless devices use a unique protocol which cannot be decoded by other manufacturers.
What will be the liaising cost to be paid?
Banner wireless products are designed for the 2.4 GHz frequency band. This is an ISM free band, so no liaising charges are charged for the use of our system.
Can environmental conditions affect my communication?
Physics of RF signal mention that water molecules absorb the RF signal. The Banner Wireless products SITE SURVEY confirms good signal strength. In heavy rain season, the signal strength may get reduced by some percentage. But even then, the signal strength guarantees uninterrupted communication.
What will happen if there is a communication failure?
Banner Wireless systems are designed considering all the precautions which need to be taken for any Process Industry application. In case of signal loss the output will switch over to the default state.
Why & where should I use a Wireless system?
If you are facing any of the following problems, this is the time for you to go with the most reliable wireless technology, offered by Banner Engineering:
1. Wire damage due to articulating or rotating motion.
2. Troubleshooting or replacement of a cable or wire consuming lots of time.
3. Heavy downtime of machine/production line due to cable replacement.
4. Heavy cost of material and manpower due to running of cables at long distance.
5. Difficulty in installation of cables due to natural as well as man designed constructions like road, canals, bridge, property owned by another owner, etc.
6. Cable cutting due to rat biting, heavy vehicle, aging effect.
7. Cabling of new machinery in a plant which is already running with full capacity.
8. Manual interference is not allowed for data collection in a plant like poultry, drugs and pharmaceuticals, food industry, etc.
9. Difficulty in monitoring the system parameters which are installed in hazardous area like Oil & Gas, CNG/LPG bottling plants, chemical plants, etc.
10. Applications where installation and commissioning is time-consuming