The flashing display means not a malfunction, but an operation command has not been entered.
F02 By inputting the operation command according to the setting contents (operation / operation), the frequency is output and the lighting state is set.
Operation command setting method
1. F02 If the data is 0 , 1 it is necessary to assign forward rotation / stop command "FWD", reverse rotation / stop command "REV" to terminals [FWD] and [REV] respectively.
2. When "FWD" is ON or "REV" is ON, F02 can not be changed.
3. F02 = 1 Before assigning "FWD" or "REV" to the terminal [FWD] or [REV] in the setting state, turn OFF the terminals [FWD] and [REV] beforehand. (The motor may rotate.)
4. In addition to these settings, there is a setting means (communication, etc.) with a higher priority as a means of setting the operation command.
* For details, please check the FRENIC-MEGA user's manual.
One point advice
F02 Can not change
1. Change to the state where terminal [FWD] or terminal [REV] and terminal [CM] are not short-circuited.
2. Make sure that the data protection setting is not made ( F00 (Data protection) 0 Please set it.