1078C-M Sentrol 3/4 in Steel Door Contact w/Wire Leads
1078C-M Sentrol 1078C Series 3/4 in Steel Door Contact w/Wire Leads, 100VAC/DC 0.5A max op voltage, normally open, 7.5VA load rating, 0.4 in nominal sense range, brown ABS Plastic, 1 ft wire leads, -40 to 150 F temp range, IP67.
- Product Description
1078C-M The 1078 Series Steel Door contacts are designed specifically for use in the steel doors commonly found in commercial building applications. The unique housing design features a rugged unibody construction with flexible ribbed sides for quick, secure installation without gluing. The magnet housing isolates the magnet from the surrounding steel for maximum gap distances, both make and break. Over seven models including - Wide Gap, SPDT, DPDT, and Biased for High Security applications make the 1078 Series the most widely used and comprehensive line available.
- Fly leads and terminal options available
- Designed specifically for use in steel doors
- Special ribbed sides allow for easy installation
- Rugged unibody construction for maximum durability and reliability
- Terminal models available for easier installation
- Regular, Wide Gap, SPDT, DPDT, and High Security models available
- Rare Earth Magnet designed for steel door with top channel available